Tuesday, March 19, 2013

FREE Printable - Project Life Candy


I've made a FREE printable set of Project Life Cards out of an old digital scrapbooking kit of mine.  There are 4 pages to download and print. Once cut out, you'll have 8- 3x4's and 4- 6x4's.  

If you use Pinterest, please pin this post, perhaps with Smash books, Scrapbooking or even Project Life in the title, thanks.
Please do NOT share the actual file or download file link.....send your friends here or to my FB page, thanks.
You will find all my other Free Printables under the Blog post headings on the right sidebar.

Terms of Use HERE

Download Project Life Candy
Page 1
Page 2
Page 3
Page 4

Links will take you to Photobucket. You will find the download links under Options to the right of the screen.


14 comments:

  1. Adorable! Thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely - thank you so much for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much... and I never have trouble with the downloads! You are very generous and I appreciate you so!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect! You never cease to amaze me Rebecca :) Thank you so much for sharing these with us! This collection of Filler and Journal cards are exactly what I was talking about when I left the feedback a few posts back! So awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you!! these are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these thank you! I'm a project life newbie and am really excited to have found your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are fab, thanks so much xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are awesome. Thank you so much for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really appreciate these.:) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you! They look fabulous..

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.