Thursday, September 5, 2013

FREE Print/Print and Cut - Flowers 2

Here are some more flowers for you to print and cut.  Sorry, they might be a little tricky to cut out with scissors....just grin and bear it :)

Please do NOT share the actual file or download file link.....send your friends here or to my FB page, thanks.
You will find all my other Free Printables under the Blog post headings on the right sidebar.

Terms of Use HERE.

Download Flowers 2
This link will take you to Photobucket. You will find the download link under Options to the right of the screen.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks, very pretty. I'll be using my Cameo, thank goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I absolutely love it! Thank you so much for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so lovely : thank you very much ! i share the link here : http://pinterest.com/lemondedis/freebies-embellishments/

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are great - thank you very much... I really should do more PnC with my cameo xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful. again so very appreciated.

    ReplyDelete