Saturday, May 18, 2013

FREE Print/Print and Cut - Daisy Chain

My seasonal Background Scenes contain plenty of colorful scenes with flowers.  These products are available in my TpT store.






I've made this printable but don't really know what to call them, so they ended up with "Daisy Chain".  Not sure what they are - embellishments/elements/tags??? anyway, you can use them for Whatever :) and they are about  2 inches square each.

The download will contain a  Silhouette Studio file for your Cameo and a jpeg file to cut with scissors or a knife.
PLEASE PIN :)
Please do NOT share the actual file or download file link.....send your friends here or to my FB page, thanks.
Download Daisy Chain



15 comments:

  1. Thank you again for a wonderful freebie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great one! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have the greatest cut files. Thank you so much for sharing them!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A scrappy friend of mine just told me about your site. Your designs are fabulous and I can't wait to use them. thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love your designs and love your generosity for sharing them! Thanks again!

      Delete
  6. I read this piece of writing completely about the comparison of
    most up-to-date and preceding technologies, it's awesome article.

    Have a look at my page :: Cheap Louis Vuitton Bags

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much, love & appreciate your generosity, this helps to keep this craft available to so many people who otherwise couldn't afford to do it. Cheers Kris :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a great blog!!! I love it thank youuuuu so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for sharing. That is very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have just found your site. You have some of the greatest downloads (AND for FREE) that I've seen in a long time. Thank you so much for making these available to us. I do have one question. I see that they all have a white border around them - - when I go to cut these out, do I cut around the white border, or around the actual picture? Either way, they will be Great. Thank you again.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loved your downloads and made a week's spread with them mostly - if you want to take a look: http://capturedbycat.blogspot.com/2013/08/project-life-week-27.html

    ReplyDelete