Tuesday, October 2, 2012

FREE Printable - Smash Page Tabs 2

Thought I'd share some page tabs I have just whipped up for my Smash Book.  I made some Chevron ones in the colours of the Smash books and half a dozen with SMASH on them in Smash colours too.  Just print on white cardstock, cut, fold and stick.  Easy....

Terms of Use HERE.

If you use Pinterest, feel free to Pin this image and label it "Free Smash Printables" :)
Download Here
This link will take you to Photobucket. You will find the download link under Options to the right of the screen.
You will find all my other Free Printables under the Blog post headings on the right sidebar :)

5 comments:

  1. Hi, I just came over from Daybook Delights fb group, thanks so much for sharing these awesome prints, they are fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBB Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Oct. 02, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.