Saturday, October 27, 2012

FREE printable - Chevron Tags

I have made a cute FREE printable for your Smash Pages - Chevron Tags.
You'll need to print on white cardstock, cut out and then use a single hole punch to punch the holes :)
Please do not share the actual file, but send your friends to U Printables by RebeccaB so they can be linked here, and tell them to like my page too, thanks :)
If you use Pinterest, feel free to Pin this image and label it "Free Smash Printables" :)
(if mediafire gives you the option to "repair download" click on that and it will work the next time :))
Once downloaded, you will need to unzip the file using an UNZIP program.
You will find all my other Free Printables under the Blog post headings on the right sidebar :)

7 comments:

  1. awesome tags! I am gonna doa writeup on my blog in a few with all the link s & such...will def use these on Sunday since I plan on having a nice LAZY day of Smashing and scrapping! I think I'm gonna combine 2 freebiesin one post if that's ok...will PIN too (pinterest name is queenkat) CHeers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for these awesome tags!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the chevron tags. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic and thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Rebecca!

    Thank once again for those AWESOME things/printables. :o)

    Hugs Mie Toft Pedersen from Denmark

    ReplyDelete
  6. THANK YOU ;~}
    from crystalnva

    ReplyDelete
  7. je les aime beaucoup et le choix de couleurs est parfait !... merci pour le partage...

    ReplyDelete