Sunday, February 17, 2013

FREE Printable - Number Cards

I've made some Number Cards to share with you.  There are 18 different cards and they have an inked/distressed look to them. I like the look of random numbers on layouts and hope you do too.

Print them out on nice white cardstock, cut along the fine grey line and start Smashing :)

Terms of Use HERE.

If you have a current account with Blogger, start following this blog to be kept up-to-date with my most recent FREEBIES :)
Please do NOT share the actual file or download file link.....send your friends here or to my FB page, thanks.

This link will take you to Photobucket. You will find the download link under Options to the right of the screen.

18 comments:

  1. Super, j'adore ! Merci beaucoup !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your site! Thanks for the download! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks too much for your freebies, I like lots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this darling downloag. I am inspired. I am also a new follower:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so much! these are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the numbers!!! Thanks so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. just found your blog & the plain colour shoes are fab- can't wait for the new patterned ones too- brilliant designs. Thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such lovely cards & shoes. The watercolour and tie-dye textures are gorgeous. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful!! Thank you so much for sharing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for these lovely numbers

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am new to your website and I don't know if being in the USA has anything to do with it but no matter how I tried to download your numbers they were not free. $29.95 in fact. What may I have been doing wrong? please advise if you can my email is dresgran@jetbroadband.com Thanks so much for your time. I know you must be busy to offer all theses goodies.
    Belinda

    ReplyDelete
  12. j'adore vos créations ! merci pour le partage... j'ai créé un lien ici : http://pinterest.com/lemondedis/freebies-embellishments/

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you very much! They are so interesting!

    ReplyDelete