Wednesday, February 13, 2013

FREE printable - Valentine Bubbles

Happy Valentines Day for tomorrow, I've made a FREE printable to use on your Valentines Layouts, Cards, Smash pages or Project Life.  There are 8 speech bubbles, with different pretty patterns and a heart on each.  You could journal on the heart, stick something on it or leave it blank.

Print them out on nice white cardstock, cut along the fine grey line and start Smashing :)

Terms of Use HERE.

If you have a current account with Blogger, start following this blog to be kept up-to-date with my most recent FREEBIES :)

Please do NOT share the actual file or download file link.....send your friends here or to my FB page, thanks.


This link will take you to Photobucket. You will find the download link under Options to the right of the screen.

8 comments:

  1. These are awesome Rebecca :) They are perfect for my daybook! You always amaze me with your talents! Thanks again for sharing them with us <3 Much Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are adorable - thank you for sharing your beautiful talents with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these, Valentines may be over but they are perfect for my grandchldren Thank you so very much hugs, CathyK

    ReplyDelete
  4. These looked so cute but when I went to download it my Norton 360 had to block an attack from the MediaFire web site. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michelle, sorry Mediafire doesnt agree with your computer. If you would like to contact me via my email address, I would be happy to email the file to you :)

      Delete
  5. OMG! Another outstanding job!! Thanks so much!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet, thanks so much :) /Vera

    ReplyDelete