Monday, May 12, 2014

FREE Printable - Journal Cards

I need to thank you all for being such dedicated followers and for sharing, liking, commenting and especially pinning my freebies, products and designs.  My Facebook page has just hit 9000 followers which is just incredible.  And I know why......you all love FREEBIES, just like me :)  So stick around, have a Merry Christmas 2014 and I'll still be here in the New Year, releasing more products and plenty of FREE printables for you all.  Again, thankyou.


I found a file I made a while back and now I'm finally getting around to putting it up as a Freebie.  Sorry I haven't been on here for a few months, we've moved states and I finally feel settled.
This is an A4 page of 9 journal cards, an easy one to cut out with scissors, so there is NO Silhouette Studio file included, sorry.
Please do NOT share the actual file or download file link.....send your friends here or to my FB page, thanks.
You will find all my other Free Printables under the Blog post headings on the right sidebar.
Download Journal Cards

13 comments:

  1. Thank you. I particularly love that you spelt 'favourites' correctly ;)
    I am looking forward to using these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed your wonderful printables. Thanks!...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! It's great to have you back (and your wonderful work as well)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetings from Belarus! I am very glad to have you back. Actively use your card in their smashbooks. Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! - Kat

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's great to know, you are back. Your wonderful freebies are one of my famous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Moving is fun! :) Thanks for sharing your wonderful file with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad your back! You were missed terribly, Rebecca!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for your generosity ! Kiss from France !

    ReplyDelete
  10. So glad to see you back...missed seeing you on your blog. Thank you for the journaling cards.

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you so much : i love these ! I shared the link here : https://www.facebook.com/LMIlesptitscadeauxPL and there : http://www.pinterest.com/lemondedis/project-life-freebies/

    ReplyDelete