Saturday, June 7, 2014

FREE Printable - Rude & Obnoxious Titles

I bet some of you would love to use these, at the least, they might even help start a page if you are stuck.  My 9yo daughter looked at them on the screen while I was designing them and she said, Mum, are these all about me?   ha ha ha......
So you'll get the usual jpeg file in the download, to print and cut out yourself with scissors, and there is also a Print and Cut Silhouette Studio file for the ones who have the machine. I've updated to V3 and this was saved in that version, so to the ones who haven't updated, I hope you can still use it.  I haven't read up on the update to see about this yet.
Please do NOT share the actual file or download file link.....send your friends here or to my FB page, thanks.
You will find all my other Free Printables under the Blog post headings on the right sidebar.
(Make sure you click the big green button to the right of the file name on the Mediafire page.)

2 comments: