Wednesday, June 11, 2014

FREE Printable - Owl Selfies

Well my little owls just had to have their photos taken, so they took a few selfies and posted them on Instagram, tee hee......
Here is the result :)
This file is just a "print and cut with scissors" file.
Please do NOT share the actual file or download file link.....send your friends here or to my FB page, thanks.
You will find all my other Free Printables under the Blog post headings on the right sidebar.

Terms of Use HERE.

Download Owl Selfies
This link will take you to Photobucket. You will find the download link under Options to the right of the screen.

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE all of your printables and am so glad you are creating new ones. :) I love them all. :) I wish I had the resources to make these like you do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for all, for taking your time for us. Love your work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many thanks, Rebecca, for these sweet owl selfies--and for the other 2014 printables I just downloaded! I'm going to be leading a cardmaking session with a group of teen girls at a church sleepover next weekend. I think your printables will be a good choice for their first cards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cindy, the card making sounds fabulous. Glad you've found my freebies, enjoy and have fun :)

      Delete
  4. I love owls, and yours are so cute! :)
    Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.