Tuesday, June 10, 2014

FREE Printable - Owls Patterned

I've turned my little owl design into a patterned owl, using some of my old digital scrapbooking papers.  There are 6 different owls, in various colours, that will suit your smash/scrap pages, project life or cardmaking.
Once downloaded, the file will contain a Silhouette Studio Print and Cut file and a jpeg for printing and cutting with scissors.
Please do NOT share the actual file or download file link.....send your friends here or to my FB page, thanks.
You will find all my other Free Printables under the Blog post headings on the right sidebar.
Download Owls Patterned

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much! I love your files!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Rebecca love Owls. :D They are cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merci pour le partage, des fichiers, j'adore vos petits hiboux

    ReplyDelete