Saturday, June 7, 2014

FREE Printable - Owls

Wow, 2 FREEBIES in one day......look out I'm on a roll :)
I designed this little owl the other day and cut out a big one from purple coloured cardstock on my Cameo...it cut out really nicely and is all one piece, no stray bits.
So here it is, 6 different coloured owls, ready to print and cut with scissors or use the SS file with your Cameo to print and cut.
Please do NOT share the actual file or download file link.....send your friends here or to my FB page, thanks.
You will find all my other Free Printables under the Blog post headings on the right sidebar.

5 comments:

  1. I love your printables! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so darling! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. quel plaisir de retrouver vos adorables créations ! merci pour toutes ces jolies choses ! j'ai partagé les liens ici : http://fr.pinterest.com/lemondedis/freebies-embellishments/

    ReplyDelete